We have an immediate opening for a Service Desk Technician (Help Desk Tier 2).
We’re a growing south-metro based technology service and support company where things are moving fast to our operations so we can do more to impact our communities in a positive way!
We’ll explain what the job entails in a minute — but to start, to love this job, this would describe you to a “T”:
- Care about the details and getting things done right the first time – every time.
- Are an independent thinker; yet take direction well.
- Know how to manage up, sideways, down, and across department lines, with respectful persistence.
- Like talking on the phone and can strike up a conversation with anyone.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in to solve a problem – but you understand sometimes you have to let it go and escalate.
- Know how to be friendly, always up beat, and happy to take on the challenges ahead – even when you’re having a bad day.
- Are coachable and love to go the extra mile.
To be successful at this role, you:
- Like working with end users.
- Have worked on a help desk or service desk in the past and provide “best practice” remote support using LogMeIn and other tools.
- Have solid knowledge of Windows OS, Server Administration (AD Basics), and basic networking concepts.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and have a high level of phone etiquette.
- Understand ticket notes are the life-blood of technical support communication.
- Set reasonable expectations with clients and teammates.
- Are willing to do what it takes to forward the success of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting our SLA targets
- Entering detailed notes and accurately (and promptly!) entering your time
- Coordination of all incoming technical requests from our clients
- Reviewing our Service Board and triaging incoming Events
- Take an active role in your professional growth – both technically and soft-skills
The Bottom Line
You will be our “front lines” in providing technical support for our clients. We’re in growth mode… so while we may not be able to provide the highest paycheck in town, we have a caring and rewarding workplace, we value (and demand) our team’s feedback to help us improve, and we promise to provide a fun, trusting environment where we’re sure you’ll thrive – if you’re willing!
Sound like you?
Please submit a detailed resume along with a cover letter containing why your background is a fit for this position, how you would be a great fit for our culture, and a summary of your previous experience.