We are looking for a great Engineer!
We’re a growing south-metro based technology service and support company where things are moving fast to our operations so we can do more to impact our communities in a positive way!
We’ll explain what the job entails in a minute — but to start, to love this job, this would describe you to a “T”:
- Care about the details and getting things done right the first time – every time.
- Are an independent thinker; yet take direction well.
- Know how to manage up, sideways, down, and across department lines, with respectful persistence.
- Like talking to people – on the phone, in person, on the street, wherever – and can strike up a conversation with anyone.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in to solve a problem – and be the “buck stops here” person.
- Know how to be friendly, always up beat, and happy to take on the challenges ahead – even when you’re having a bad day.
- Are coachable and love to go the extra mile.
To be successful at this role, you:
- Like working with end users and decision makers alike.
- Have worked in a consulting role and enjoy the challenge of being needed in four places at once.
- Have solid knowledge of Windows 2008 and higher, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Firewalls (Watchguard a plus), Server Administration, Virtualization, and advanced networking concepts.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and have a high level of phone etiquette and bedside manner.
- Understand ticket notes are the life-blood of technical support communication.
- Set reasonable expectations with clients and teammates.
- Are willing to do what it takes to forward the success of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting our SLA targets
- Entering detailed notes and accurately (and promptly!) entering your time
- Coordination of all incoming technical requests from our clients
- Reviewing our Service Boards and responding to events appropriately
- Troubleshoot, repair, implement, and design networks suitable for Small- to Medium- sized business.
- Take an active role in your professional growth – both technically and soft-skills
The Bottom Line
You will be our “feet on the street” providing technical support for our clients. We’re in growth mode… so while we may not be able to provide the highest paycheck in town (and don’t yet offer health insurance – but will in the near future), we have a caring and rewarding workplace, we value (and demand) our team’s feedback to help us improve, and we promise to provide a fun, trusting environment where we’re sure you’ll thrive – and reap long term benefits – if you’re willing!
Sound like you?
Please submit a detailed resume along with a cover letter containing why your background is a fit for this position, how you would be a great fit for our culture, and a summary of your previous experience.