Welcome to CSI Onsite’s blog page or should I say welcome to this post? At any rate, welcome and thanks for spending some time here reading what we post.
Today’s post is an announcement (drum Roll) we have a new employee!! Please welcome Bettie Ronning our new Office Admin & Project Coordinator. When you call our office, Bettie will more than likely be the first voice you hear. If the voice is pleasant and professional that would be Bettie, if you a Texas twang, and cowboy terms…that’d be John (me).
I briefly interviewed Bettie and thought I’d use her answers to introduce her to you.
Until next week…
- Name: Bettie Ronning
- Birth place: Virginia, MN
- Birthday: March 12
- Where did you grow up? Aurora, MN until age 8, and then the big move to Eveleth, MN—home of the Hockey Hall of Fame!
- Family: My amazing husband of 29 years, Jim! Our equally amazing Grand Nephew Donovan and his awesome Mom and Dad, Steven and Ashia. My best friend and brother, Bruce.
- Job at CSI? Office Admin/Project Coordinator. Generally keeping the office running smoothly and making sure Mark keeps the hair he has left!
- Hobbies? Supporting local artists and musicians. Flea Markets. Reading. Cooking and baking for family and friends.
- Pets? Jack The Wonder Dog.
- Favorite Meal/Comfort food? My homemade spaghetti sauce, with homemade noodles and meatballs.
- Best Job /worst job? My current job with CSI is seriously my best job! I was not paid to say that either!! I truly can say I have not had a bad job in my working career. I guess one I would never do again is being an Apartment Manager. It was not bad, just not something I would ever choose to do again.
- What is something people wouldn’t know about you by looking at you? I am really 5 foot 5, hiding in a 5 foot tall body!!
- Favorite Employee at CSI? That would be John. (I may have made that one up – John)
p.s. This is all I see of Bettie when she walks by my cube